Bush Load 1 Quart
- Bush Load is a super concentrated (0.4-percent Paclobutrazol) plant growth regulator.
- Bush Load can be readily absorbed by plant roots and translocate to the active growing points.
- Application of Bush Load produces long-lasting, uniform growth regulation.
- Add Bush Load during week 2-3 of flowering to stop vertical growth and stretching.
- Bush Load is a great alternative and substitute for Bushmaster and Phosphoload.
- You can apply Bush Load as a root drench or a foliar spray.
- Readily absorbed by plant roots and translocated to the active growing points.
- When you use Bush Load expect your plants to develop tighter internodals, creating shorter, bushier plants.
- You'll also see more color as it does not affect size of the flowers!
- A very small amount of Bush Load plant growth regulator goes a long way.